Hooray, I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award
A huge thank you to Mental Health 360 at mentalhealth360.uk for nominating me for the Liebester Award.!!! She has a blog on mental health and her content is amazing. Her posts are also quite fun and entertaining. She is not only a wonderful blogger but a lovely, supportive, and kind person too. It would really mean a lot to me if you could check her blog by clicking here.
The guidelines for participating in the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award and provide a link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions
5. Notify your nominees, telling them that you’ve nominated them for the Liebster Award and to look out for your post within the next few days
Questions from Mental health 360:
- If you had a once in a lifetime opportunity to interview someone famous, who would it be? Rihanna or maybe Richard mode-Damijo (RMD)
- What is your biggest regret? So far I don’t think there is something regrettable. I learn, unlearn and relearn what ever circumstance I may have found myself. I come out stronger and that is perfectly fine.
- In which century would you have liked to live? 18th century. Weird right? I guess I love their hair do and dresses.
- If your life were a book, what would its title be? Emmm, A DAY WITHOUT.
- If you had the power to make any animal talk, which one would you choose and why? I wish I had, Butterflies though, lol. or Praying Mantis
- Do you think the United States should have another political party? Maybe, I guess! I’m from Nigeria. Lol
- How would you describe yourself in one word? Gracious
- If you could invent something, what would it be? Something that can type exactly what goes on in our minds and tell us what is wrong and right at the moment. Crazy, I know right?
- If you had to choose a color to describe your life right now would it be blue, yellow, green, red, grey or other? Definitely, colour blue!!!
- If you needed a mystery to be solved, whom would you turn to for help –Sherlock Holmes, Jane Marple or Hercule Poirot? I think that would go for Jane Marple.
- Which of these artists would you have liked to paint your portrait–Da Vinci, Vermeer or Frida Kahlo? Huh, lol. I don’t have any idea who they are. Randomly I choose Frida Kahlo
My nominees are:
Today, I nominate the following blogs, and I hope you drop by to find out why I love them. There are lots of fantastic bloggers out there, and so many to choose from that I get confused. lol.
Congratulations, you’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award:
1. Emmanuel Eromonsele- Ericotrips
2. Island Traveler- This Man’s Journey
3. Everythingtips- Tips and Beyond
4. Capablechloe1- Chloe’s Thought blog
5. Chasing the maximum life-chasingthemaximumlife
6. Inspire chief- Lessons learnt
7. Sheree- View from the back
8. Kaluarachchige-A discarded plant
9. David- Life and Random Thinking
I know I nominated only nine blogs, partly because I don’t have much followers. Lmao….. I’d really love you all to answer my questions, but there’s no pressure to respond.
My questions are:
- What or who inspires you to be your best?
- How best would you describe yourself?
- If you’re given an opportunity to be the President of Nigeria for a year, what great impact will you make?
- If you have an opportunity to stop Covid-19 now, at the expense of your health, would you do so, and why?
- Who is or are your role models and why?
- If you can turn back the hands of time, to go back to a particular period of your life and make amends, which period would that be and how would you make amends?
- If you’re opportuned to be an opposite gender for a year, what difference would you make in favour of that gender?
I really look forward to reading your answer. I love the idea of these blog awards, where bloggers recognise and appreciate other bloggers and introduce them to our particular niche community. The person who nominated me, made me understand that this a fun way of getting to know a bit more about our fellow-bloggers. I’m glad I participating and I hope you do too.
I love reading your comments, and I’m happy to answer any questions and receive any constructive criticism about my posts or my blog in general.
Chelsea Adaora, HOUSE OF UPBEAT
Follow me on social media: